Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

The boys and I joined the Johnsons at the pumpkin patch today. As you can see, it was a beautiful day.
We took a hayride out to the field to find the perfect pumpkin. Jack chose this one.
And Ty chose a large one that he found a very creative way to carry. It's zipped up in his sweatshirt and he's carrying it by the arms. That boy's gonna be an engineer!
Sadly, this was the best shot of the three of us. The pumpkin I sat on sunk into the mud a little and I panicked for a second, thinking I had sat on a rotten pumpkin.
Joel took Ty, Noah and Ollie through the corn maize while Tiff, Jack and I browsed the produce shop and waited in a long, long line to get a caramel apple.
It was definitely worth it, though.



2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Thanks for going with us! Sorry it was so darn packed, I really haven't been there with it quite that busy! We had a great time and hope to hit a few smaller pumpkin patches before Halloween!

Bergstresser Bunch said...

hmmm....these pics look familiar. I am glad to see that you guys had as much fun as we did. Happy Halloween!