Monday, January 12, 2009

What's Your Favorite Book? (Contest too!)

Just because he's so darn cute, here are a few more shots of our Woodrow. Shana wanted to know what book I got his name from. I was just going to answer her, but then I thought it might be fun to make you guess! To make it worth your time, I'll pick a name from the correct answers and send the winner a box of Girl Scout Cookies! Ok, it's a shameless plug to help Tori sell the darn cookies, but it will be fun and tasty! While you're at it, tell me your favorite book/books/series too. You can enter through January 19th.

9 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I have no idea but just guessing I would say it was from the "Little House on the Prairie" series of books. But trying to do some research I found a book called "Woodrow's Trumpet" by Tim McLaurin and now I want to read it.

Shana said...

I have no idea so I can't guess but I will buy some girl scout cookies from Tori. I will be at Tiff's house Sunday if you can get them there I will buy them from her!

The Pyryt Nest said...

Sorry Shana, I forgot to say that this is the preorder time for the cookies, we won't actually have them until Feb. I'm sure we can get them to you then if you still want some.

Anonymous said...

My guess is Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove. Am I right? Am I right?

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

I have no clue but he is so cute!

Johnson Family said...

No fair if "Yo Mama" is gonna play along! =)

Anonymous said...

Enter PW's contest girls. Big raspberry to Tiff. :D

Anonymous said...

Too many favorite books to list: Prodigal Summer; I Know This Much is True; Gone With the Wind; My Sister's Keeper; Animal, Vegetable, Miracle; Angela's Ashes. Right now I'm almost to the end of Atonement, which has turned out to be really good after a rough start.

Shana said...

I am cool with pre-order. Just let me know how much they are and I will leave a check with Tiff!