Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yummiest Birthday Present Ever!


My friend, Tiffany, made me this beautiful and delicious cake for my birthday yesterday. She said I could have it all to myself, but I thought it might be best for everyone if I shared. It is banana cake with fresh bananas, whipped cream frosting and crushed pecans. Doesn't that make you hungry? Not me, I had another piece for breakfast!
Note: These pictures were taken after half the cake was eaten and it was in the fridge overnight. It was completely flawless when she delivered it.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Sorry about the redneck cardboard piece that was under the cake. =) Glad you enjoyed it! MMMM banana cake with a hot cup of coffee!

Suds to Love said...

Happy belated birthday... I always end up forgetting to get cards out to you and Tori!

Anonymous said...

What happened to my slice?